Hobbit Hollow Farm is a turn of the century Colonial Revival farmhouse offering spectacular views of Skaneateles Lake, one of the Finger Lakes known worldwide for its unspoiled beauty. In addition to lake views, our guest rooms overlook colorful meadows and vineyards plus the farm’s barn and stables.
Hobbit Hollow Farm features five elegant and comfortable guest rooms, each uniquely appointed with master-crafted period furniture.
No matter the season, Hobbit Hollow beckons you to explore its beauty. Choose from the many activities our area has to offer including a leisurely day touring nearby wineries and breweries, enjoying the fall foliage or snowshoeing when the beautiful landscape is laden in snow.
- Private Baths (some rooms featuring soaking tub or whirlpool tub)
- Spa robes & personal amenities
- Private Phones
- Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Televisions in guest rooms (except Twin Room)
- Exquisite views of the lake, meadow or farm stables
- All Non-Smoking Facility
- Complimentary Full Country Breakfast
- Light refreshments offered each afternoon
- Snowshoes available for guests' use (free of charge)